|Project title: Eko BiH||Program: Other, CSO networking and capacity building|
|Location of the action||Cost of the action (EUR)||lead manager or partner||Donors to the action (name)||Amount contributed (by donor)||Dates|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||399.717||Lead: Center for Environment
Partners: Center for Ecology and Energy; Aarhus center in BiH
|European Union||359.745||1st November 2018 – 31st May 2021|
|Objectives and results of the action||Overall objective is to strengthen the involvement of CSOs in the formulation, implementation and monitoring of environment and climate change sector strategies, policies and decision making processes with regards to EU integration. Specific objectives of the action are: To improve transparency and strategic planning of environmental CSOs and grassroots in BiH; To support financial autonomy by encouraging cooperation, exchange of experiences and resources for common actions; To enable effectiveness, reliability and visibility of Eko-BiH network’s activities and impacts.
· Analytical capacities of Eko-BiH CSOs and grassroots are enhanced;
· Increased visibility and credibility of environmental civil society activities is achieved through strategic planning;
· Environmental civic initiatives and other forms of environmental civil organizing in BiH are promoted and supported;
· Parliamentarians and decision makers recognize importance of CSOs inclusion in decision making processes related to environmental strategy development and EU integration;
· An expanded space for action and stronger influence of CSOs on political decision-making processes in the areas of the environmental and climate protection strategic planning, water and nature protection legislation improvement and enforcement is established.